Sr. Scientist / Principle Scientist, Antibody Engineering
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced scientist in antibody engineering and protein modeling to join our antibody engineering team for antibody based therapeutic candidates development. A successful candidate should also have a thorough knowledge of principles of antibody engineering and have hands on experience in antibody molecular biology. S/he also will be leading the antibody engineering, humanization and affinity maturation projects and closely working with experienced scientists in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Antibody, Fc fusion protein, multi-specific antibody engineering
- Implement humanization and affinity maturation strategies and conduction
- Determination of kinetic constants, and epitope mapping
- Serve as a technical lead on projects in a cross-functional team setting and act as a champion for the antibody development
- Take active role in coaching and mentoring the junior team members.
- PhD is required in immunology, molecular biology, oncology, pharmacology or related life sciences
- At least 5-10 years’ industry experience or equivalent in academia in antibody engineering
- Proven track record of scientific accomplishments demonstrated by publications in high-impact journals, or successful experiences in Bio-pharm industry
- Experience working with antibody/fusion protein large molecules drug development
- Expertise in humanization, affinity maturation, and reformatting of antibodies
- Strong interpersonal and management skills,
- Good skills in written and oral communication, organization and multitasking, and working in a highly collaborative and cross-functional research environment
- Excellent team player and leadership skill , highly reliable and responsible.
Job Type: Full-time
antibody engineering: 4 years
We offer competitive compensation package, for additional information, please contact: email@example.com