Director / Sr. Director, Antibody Pharmacology
We are seeking a highly motivated in vivo pharmacology scientist with expertise in immuno-oncology and PK/PD. He/she will play a key role in the development of models of cancer and evaluating new antibodies candidates. The successful candidate will be an energetic group leader with critical problem-solving abilities. We provide brand new facility, state-of-the-art equipment and exceptional working environment.
- Oversee the pre-clinical group developing in vivo tumor models, standardization of the models, and development and characterization of new models to support project advancement as necessary.
- Design experiments for antibody efficacy, PK, PD, and toxicology studies.
- Design in vivo studies and explore MOA and biomarkers.
- Responsible for authoring animal protocols and ensuring their authorization and compliance.
- Data collection, analysis and interpretation of experiments for the evaluation of pre-clinical candidates as potential therapeutic agents.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- PhD degree in immunology/oncology, or related life sciences with at least 5 years of industry experience or equivalent in academia in antibody pre-clinical area.
- Extensive hands-on experience in tumor model development and standardization, PK/PD studies are essential. Experience in toxicology studies is a plus.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and analyzing preclinical studies.
- Knowledge of immunology, cancer biology, and rodent models of immunology/oncology.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Proven record of expertise in antibody pre-clinical pharmacology and immuno-oncology animal models.
- Leadership and management skills.
We offer competitive compensation package, for additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org