Associate Scientist / Scientist, Antibody Purification
We are looking for a Research Associate, Scientist for the Antibody Development Group with solid hands-on experience in protein purification, and process development. He/she will play a key role in producing high quality proteins to support in vitro assays and in vivo efficacy studies. He/She will contribute to develop processes for QLB pipeline molecules. The successful candidate is expected to be energetic self-starter, adept at multi-tasking, with critical problem-solving abilities.
- Chromatography purification of recombination proteins, and some analytic assays for characterization of the recombinant antibodies/proteins.
- Participate in downstream process development for antibodies and bispecifics
- Carry out other responsibilities related to supplying and maintaining QLB inventory of produced proteins.
- Write SOPs, summarize and present data internally within a multidisciplinary team environment; Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor, MS in protein biochemistry, bioengineering, chemical engineering or relevant discipline, with 2+ years’ experience in biotech or biopharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated experience with protein purification by standard chromatography methods (Affinity, ion exchange, hydrophobic interaction, SEC) as well as fluency with the theoretical concepts underlying protein purification.
- Extensive hands-on experience using chromatography equipment such as Akta Explorer, Akta Pure or Akta Avant, and column packing.
- Demonstrated experience with analytics and characterization of proteins and antibodies (SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, residual Host Cell Proteins, residual DNA, HPLC).
- Experience with Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) is preferred.
- Experience with designing and performing DOEs is a plus.
- Experience with biologics drug development is a plus.
- Ability to work independently or with limited direct supervision.
- Attention to detail, accurate and timely documentation of data, and effectively communicate results.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, multidisciplinary environment.
We offer competitive compensation package, for additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org